Reston Town Center hosts more than thirty major events and dozens of smaller ones throughout the year – from concerts and festivals to fundraisers and car shows.
Events at Fountain Square Plaza and Pavilion, RTC’s internal streets, and Reston Town Square park have attracted hundreds of thousands of visitors and raised millions of dollars for charity over the years.
And for 20 years, parents have brought their kids to Town Center just to have fun and run their legs off.
- Wine Festival, April
- Pet Fiesta, May
- Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, May
- Summer Concerts, June – August
- Taste of Reston, June
- Wine Festival, September
- Oktoberfest Reston, October
- Ice Skating, November – March
- Holiday Parade & Tree Lighting, the day after Thanksgiving